Even if like Romain says,, Here is a nice list of tutorial and resources about TypeScript.
Everyone can take away what he needs. Feel free via the comments to notify us other resources and why not yours ?(source : Wikipedia)
|This book is packed with quick-fire recipes that will teach you TypeScript 2.0 and help you solve problems that crop up during web development with TypeScript 2.0. It will teach existing TypeScript developers to effortlessly run TypeScript 2.0 in a browser and on a server, and will explain the various language features and exceptions, as well memory, performance, and error handling.
|This book is a collection of the most important patterns you need to improve your applications’ performance and your productivity. The journey starts by explaining the current challenges when designing and developing an application and how you can solve these challenges by applying the correct design pattern and best practices.
The official TypeScript web page has a tutorial, which focuses on how to get the compiler set up, and gives a basic example. The “HandBook” gives all the gory details – but in a way that makes it pretty easy to learn what is going on.
I’ve been looking at the issues that turn up commonly when people start using TypeScript. This is based on the lessons from StackOverflow / DefinitelyTyped and general engagement with the TypeScript community. You can follow for updates and don’t forget to ★ on Github ?https://basarat.gitbooks.io/typescript/content/
The repository for high quality TypeScript type definitions
See you soon for a next resume about Vue.js
More articles about Resources and tutorials :
- REACT : http://blog.js-republic.com/20-resources-and-tutorials-about-reactjs-framework/
- NODE : http://blog.js-republic.com/compilation-de-tutos-ressources-nodejs/
- GRAPHQL : http://blog.js-republic.com/compilation-ressources-graphql/
- METEOR : http://blog.js-republic.com/compilation-ressources-meteor/
- TYPESCRIPT : http://blog.js-republic.com/resources-range-about-typescript/ (? you are here)
- REDUX : http://blog.js-republic.com/resources-range-about-redux/
- EmberJS : http://blog.js-republic.com/emberjs-resources-range/
- Angular : http://blog.js-republic.com/angular-resources-range/