UX-Design is an experience design method centered on end users. Iterative and value-creating, it relies on the collaboration of project stakeholders to meet a specific need by taking a clearly identified problem as a starting point.
User experience encompasses all aspects of the end-user's interaction with the company, its services, and its products. Don Norman
At the end of this training, you will know:
Quote the vocabulary elements of UX-Design
Schematize the key stages of the UX-Design design method
exploit the fundamental workshops: persona, user journey, six-to-one, etc.
To build more effective collaboration with design teams
Practice auditing the experience of a site, product or service
To define the right performance indicators (KPIs) of UX-Design
How to donate (UK) an engaging customer speech on the User Experience
≣ Appreciation of the training
Overall average: 8/10
Organization assessment: 3,5/4
Goal assessment: 3,3/4
Evaluation of the service: 3,5/4
The ratings are the synthesis of the cumulative assessments of our trainees from 01/01/2021 to 06/01/2023.
≣ Pedagogical and technical modality
During these two days, you will benefit from an immersive training experience.
You will be required to implement all the steps of the UX-Design methodology in order to solve a concrete problem on the basis of a design challenge (creation of a service, design of an application, redesign of the customer journey, etc. ). Our consultant-trainer will accompany you in the realization of the various practices and their expectations.
Our training is based on the know-how of our consultants and illustrated by their feedback.
Our curriculum is designed according to the following principles:
Répartition learning time between 40% theory & 60% practice
Illustration UX-Design on concrete cases
Put into practice of UX-Design and its workshops on a design challenge
Trades regularly with the trainer and the participants
Evaluation and analysis by a trainer-consultant expert in UX-Design
Educational materials: each of the learners has a USB key with the training materials (and/or sent by email if necessary).
Teaching materials : provision of materials for the various practices (post-it notes, markers, tape, scissors, etc.).
Technology: a large screen is used for the projection of the training material and the practical exercises.
A 3-month access to OpenClassrooms is included to ensure a 360° increase in skills, know-how and know-how.
You will receive an email giving access to the OpenClassrooms platform when your training experience begins.
For this training, we recommend the course “Develop your soft skills".
Learners with disabilities, we are at your side to identify the most suitable arrangements for teaching methods and materials or the relevant human aids.
A knowledge check in the form of MCQs or practical exercises is carried out during and at the end of the training. It allows to validate and take back the points not assimilated.
A certificate of completion of a training action is sent to the learner.
A copy of the attendance sheet is sent to the sponsor.
≣ Peripheral aspects of training
Place of training : face-to-face in our training room
Meals : breakfast, lunch and other snacks and drinks are offered
Have at least 1 first experience intervention on digital projects BtoC, BtoB, BtoE…
have an interest for User Experience
≣ Audiences concerned
UI-Designer / Webdesigner / Developer / Product Designer / Product Owner / Product Manager / Project Manager / Marketing Manager / Data Analyst / Consultant in Digital Transformation / …
≣ Method and access times
To be definitive, an order must be expressly formulated on paper via the registration form on our site. For any registration, an acknowledgment of receipt and the training agreement are sent to the registration manager.
Access times may differ from 1 to 15 days depending on the method of payment. For all companies resident in France, the payment of the price of the training is to be made upon receipt of the invoice. For all companies resident outside France and people with a self-employed activity, the payment of the price of the training is to be made before the day of the training, in cash and without discount.
Day 1: Introduction – User Research – Analysis
1 - 1
Introduction to the fundamentals of User Experience
- Define the notions of Design, User, User Experience - Plan a user-centered design cycle - Know the methods around UX-Design - Discover new trends in UX-Design
1 - 2
Discovery: study users
- Define user research and its objectives - Define the scope of user research for a project - Collect user data: qualitative & quantitative methods - Build a semi-directive interview grid & conduct an interview
1 - 3
Analytics: Understanding Users
- Synthesize user data through a persona - Materialize the use of the product / service thanks to the user journey - Carry out a market study to position your product / service: benchmark
Day 2: Ergonomics – (Co)Design – User Tests
2 - 1
Design of a solution: ergonomics & content
- Build an ergonomic interface by referring to the principles of Gestalt and Bastien & Scapin - Develop a navigation principle according to Nielsen Heuristics - Audit an interface according to ergonomic principles - Prioritize content according to value for users: Card Sorting - Facilitate a co-design workshop: Six-to-One
2 - 2
Rapid prototyping: techniques and tools
- Use sketching methods to prepare a rapid prototype - Design a paper prototype with Marvelapp
2 - 3
User tests: methods, measurement and improvement
- Know the different test methods: qualitative and quantitative - Integrate user testing into the design process - Build and perform a simple test protocol - Implement test feedback