FIELD EXPLORATION: USER CHALLENGES CLOSE TO THEIR REALITY # Paris
Day 1: Introduction - Preparation - Moderation
- 1 - 1
- Introduction to user-centric innovation and field exploration
- - Why do it?
- When to do it?
- What are the different techniques?
- 1 - 2
- Prepare user empathy
- - Principles of empathy
- Framing and exploration plan
- Simplified observation guides
-Determine a panel
- 1 - 3
- Moderate a pitch
Day 2: Synthesis
- 2 - 1
- Synthesize user empathy
- - Return of the observation grounds
- Insights synthesis
- Creation of personas, paths and opportunities