• THE MISSION
Supervised by the Managers and Directors of UX-REPUBLIC, you will work on missions with high added value at the heart of the business issues of our key account customers.
You will be responsible for improving and/or creating our customers' digital journeys. You will ensure the audits, lead the various UX workshops, set up the information architecture and create the service wireframes. You will also be in charge of user tests and the management of feedback related to them.
Privileged interlocutor of customers, you will answer their questions and intervene to provide them with personalized and quality service.
• YOUR PROFILE
- 2 to 3 years of experience in UX quality in an agency, SSII or freelance.
- Ergonomics and user experience specialist
- Information architect (Workflows, sitemap, cardsorting …)
- Ace of modeling screens in the form of wireframes
- Aficionado of Design Thinking and Lean UX
- Great multi-screen culture (Mobiles, Watches, Tablets, TV, etc.)
- An excellent knowledge of user research methods, digital journey audits, and user testing is required.
• YOUR PERSONALITY
Endowed with an unparalleled involvement, you are recognized for your ability to invest in ambitious projects and have a strong aptitude for written and oral communication.
You like working in a team and also know how to show great autonomy in the conduct of your missions. Rigorous and precise, you have a sense of aesthetics and detail essential to good compliance with a graphic charter.
Passionate and curious, you are constantly on the lookout for technology in your technical areas of choice.
You want to invest in business projects of major brands, where your dynamism, your qualities of synthesis and autonomy will be a guarantee of success.
• THE +
- Facilitator of customer / user workshops
- Intellectual curiosity,
- brand culture,
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- You will intervene on high visibility projects
- You will be trained regularly in our training center and also in continuing education with your peers
- You will contribute to the influence of the company thanks to your contributions: blog articles, speeches, white papers…
- You will use methods and innovative technologies
- You will multiply your personal experiences with our customers large accounts.
With an ambitious vision about to prospect of real evolution linked to the growth of the company, you will develop a fruitful collaboration both at UX-REPUBLIC and with our customers. We offer you the opportunity to join one of the rising UX companies in France, already a leader in its sector, and to occupy a versatile and empowering position.
• FURTHER INFORMATIONS
Position based on Bordeaux and Western region – Trips to Toulouse to be expected.
To provide as soon as possible.
Remuneration for this position will be defined according to the profile of the successful candidate.
UX-Republic specializes in the conception and design (UX-Design) of digital interfaces for large accounts. With nearly 90 employees specialized in UX-Design, UX-Republic has become the leader in its sector in three years.
We support our customers from the analysis of the problem or the opportunity, to the prototyping and testing of the concepts and functional and creative specifications through expert 'consulting' offers.
By remaining in this vision of support, we also offer several formulas and types of training for our large account customers (training.ux-republic.com).
Applying to UX-Republic means joining a team of passionate and generous experts
Tell us your motivations. We love surprises!
Remember we have a rule, we only hire talent we think we will have #PLEASURE to work on a daily basis. We also have values that we look for in future UX-Republicans, including the #QUALITY, #RELIABILITY and finally the #PRIDE.