Supervised by the Managers and Directors of UX-REPUBLIC, you will work on missions with high added value at the heart of the business issues of our key account customers.
You will be responsible for improving and/or creating our customers' digital journeys. You will ensure the audits, lead the various UX workshops, set up the information architecture and create the service wireframes. You will also be in charge of user tests and the management of feedback related to them.
Privileged interlocutor of customers, you will answer their questions and intervene to provide them with personalized and quality service.
- You will intervene on high visibility projects
- You will be trained regularly in our training center and also in continuing education with your peers
- You will contribute to the influence of the company thanks to your contributions: blog articles, speeches, white papers…
- You will use methods and innovative technologies
- You will multiply your personal experiences with our customers large accounts.
With an ambitious vision about to prospect of real evolution linked to the growth of the company, you will develop a fruitful collaboration both at UX-REPUBLIC and with our customers. We offer you the opportunity to join one of the rising UX companies in France, already a leader in its sector, and to occupy a versatile and empowering position.
Position based on Bordeaux and Western region – Trips to Toulouse to be expected.
To provide as soon as possible.
Remuneration for this position will be defined according to the profile of the successful candidate.