Supervised by the Managers and Directors of UX-REPUBLIC, you will work on missions with high added value at the heart of the business issues of our key account customers. UI/UX-Designer consultants are in charge of visual design and bring a new vision for our customers.
You design graphical interfaces for web and mobile applications and multi-channel services for our key account customers.
You participate in the different phases of innovation projects, in close collaboration with the UX Designer of UX-REPUBLIC.
As such, you will take care of:
- The analysis of the existing design of our customers,
- Carry out a permanent design and functional watch on all digital issues,
- Information Architecture,
- The feasibility study of the proposed creations,
- The management and organization of your projects,
- The daily customer relationship,
- Participation and active participation in UX-Days.
To be successful in this position you must:
- Unparalleled involvement,
- An ability to invest in ambitious projects,
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- An ability to federate and work in multidisciplinary teams,
- A rigorous and precise state of mind, focused on the quality of deliverables and the relationship,
- Strong reliability both internally and with the customer,
- A sense of aesthetics and detail essential to respecting a graphic charter,
- A curiosity without borders and a general culture,
- An elegant attitude in all circumstances.
- You will intervene on high visibility projects
- You will be trained regularly in our training center and also in continuing education with your peers
- You will contribute to the influence of the company thanks to your contributions: blog articles, speeches, white papers…
- You will use methods and innovative technologies
- You will multiply your personal experiences with our customers large accounts.
With an ambitious vision about to prospect of real evolution linked to the growth of the company, you will develop a fruitful collaboration both at UX-REPUBLIC and with our customers. We offer you the opportunity to join one of the rising UX companies in France, already a leader in its sector, and to occupy a versatile and empowering position.
Position based on Paris and the Paris region.
To provide as soon as possible.
Remuneration for this position will be defined according to the profile of the successful candidate.