UX / UI Senior DESIGNER
To support our growth, we are looking for a
At UX-Republic, we are convinced that the user experience must be at the center of all concerns!
Are you looking for stimulating projects and your goal is to join a community of passionate designers who support innovation? 🚀
So, the following is for you!
As a Senior Product Designer with at least minimum 4/5 years in user experience design, you will intervene throughout the design cycle to provide personalized and quality service to our clients on the following missions: • Evaluate needs with the client, analyze market trends and establish a budget with the customer
• Create a prototype and supervise production
• Monitor the distribution of the product on the market
• Design innovative objects by anticipating customer expectations and needs
• Synchronize design with development teams and ensure quality
• Choose shapes, materials, colors and ergonomic features
• Evaluate the technical and aesthetic conformity of the product
• Integrate team dynamics: workshops, squads, design sprints, etc.
• Introduce different solutions following design reviews
• Iterate in short cycles and maintain Product consistency
• Write guidelines to document the design of your Product
• Contribute to the Product strategy and vision
• because you want to work on strategic projects for our prestigious clients 💡
• because you would like to regularly benefit from places at our meetups and masterclasses, but also from training provided by your colleagues thanks to the UX Republic training center and why not become a trainer yourself in order to share your knowledge? 👩🏫👨🏫
• Because you will never be a simple consultant with us and you will be completely involved in the company's internal projects through your contribution to articles on our blog, speaking at meetups, organization of afterworks between UX -Republicans, etc. ✨
The list of “because” can still be very long… so we will move on to the questions you are asking yourself:
• Permanent position 📝
• Fixed remuneration starting from €33 gross annually (depending on your experience),
• Edenred restaurant voucher card worth 10 euros per day 🍔
• Very interesting mutual insurance 🩺
• Teleworking possible (number of days varies depending on the client) 🛋
• Mac computer made available 🖥
Note that for this position: it is imperative to be fluent in French, because you will mainly work in this language.
You have a very good level of English (level B2/C1 at least expected).
Apply now with your CV and portfolio!