Supervised by the Managers and Directors of UX-REPUBLIC, you will work on missions with high added value at the heart of the business issues of our Belgian and international key account customers. UI/UX-Designer consultants are in charge of visual design and bring a new vision for our customers.
You design graphical interfaces for web and mobile applications and multi-channel services for our key account customers.
You participate in the different phases of innovation projects, in close collaboration with the UX Designer of UX-REPUBLIC.
As such, you will take care of:
- The analysis of the existing design of our customers,
- Carry out a permanent design and functional watch on all digital issues,
- Information Architecture,
- The feasibility study of the proposed creations,
- The management and organization of your projects,
- The daily customer relationship,
- Participation and active participation in UX-Days.
To be successful in this position you must:
- Unparalleled involvement,
- An ability to invest in ambitious projects,
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- An ability to federate and work in multidisciplinary teams,
- A rigorous and precise state of mind, focused on the quality of deliverables and the relationship,
- Strong reliability both internally and with the customer,
- A sense of aesthetics and detail essential to respecting a graphic charter,
- A curiosity without borders and a general culture,
- An elegant attitude in all circumstances.
- You will intervene on high visibility projects
- You will be trained regularly in our training center and also in continuing education with your peers
- You will contribute to the influence of the company thanks to your contributions: blog articles, speeches, white papers…
- You will use methods and innovative technologies
- You will multiply your Experiences with our customers large accounts.
With an ambitious vision about to prospect of real evolution linked to the growth of the company, you will develop a fruitful collaboration both at UX-REPUBLIC and with our customers. We offer you the opportunity to join one of the rising UX companies in Europe, already a leader in its sector, and to occupy a versatile and empowering position.
Position based in Belgium
To provide as soon as possible.
Remuneration for this position will be defined according to the profile of the successful candidate.