• THE MISSION
Supervised by the Managers and Directors of UX-REPUBLIC, you will work on missions with high added value at the heart of the business issues of our Belgian and international key account customers. UI/UX-Designer consultants are in charge of visual design and bring a new vision for our customers.
You design graphical interfaces for web and mobile applications and multi-channel services for our key account customers.
You participate in the different phases of innovation projects, in close collaboration with the UX Designer of UX-REPUBLIC.
As such, you will take care of:
- The analysis of the existing design of our customers,
- Carry out a permanent design and functional watch on all digital issues,
- Information Architecture,
- The feasibility study of the proposed creations,
- The management and organization of your projects,
- The daily customer relationship,
- Participation and active participation in UX-Days.
To be successful in this position you must:
- Unparalleled involvement,
- An ability to invest in ambitious projects,
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- An ability to federate and work in multidisciplinary teams,
- A rigorous and precise state of mind, focused on the quality of deliverables and the relationship,
- Strong reliability both internally and with the customer,
- A sense of aesthetics and detail essential to respecting a graphic charter,
- A curiosity without borders and a general culture,
- An elegant attitude in all circumstances.
• YOUR PROFILE
- 2 to 3 years of experience on User eXperience projects,
- Master the tools of graphic interface design (Illustrator, Photoshop),
- Have a strong understanding of other digital interface design professions (collaboration with UX designers mastering scripting/wireframing and web integrators),
- Ability to understand interfaces, and translate functionalities graphically,
- Be comfortable with an exploratory work approach specific to innovation (non-linear work approach and open specifications),
- Ability to sketch, draw,
- Mastering the MacOS environment,
- Know how to work in a team,
- Ease in public speaking,
- Dynamism, initiative,
- Knowing how to “speak” CSS.
• YOUR PERSONALITY
Endowed with an unparalleled involvement, you are recognized for your ability to invest in ambitious projects and have a strong aptitude for written and oral communication.
You like working in a team and also know how to show great autonomy in the conduct of your missions. Rigorous and precise, you have a sense of aesthetics and detail essential to good compliance with a graphic charter.
Passionate and curious, you are constantly on the lookout for technology in your technical areas of choice.
You want to invest in business projects of major brands, where your dynamism, your qualities of synthesis and autonomy will be a guarantee of success.
• THE +
- Facilitator of customer / user workshops
- Intellectual curiosity,
- brand culture,
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- You will intervene on high visibility projects
- You will be trained regularly in our training center and also in continuing education with your peers
- You will contribute to the influence of the company thanks to your contributions: blog articles, speeches, white papers…
- You will use methods and innovative technologies
- You will multiply your personal experiences with our customers large accounts.
With an ambitious vision about to prospect of real evolution linked to the growth of the company, you will develop a fruitful collaboration both at UX-REPUBLIC and with our customers. We offer you the opportunity to join one of the rising UX companies in Europe, already a leader in its sector, and to occupy a versatile and empowering position.
• FURTHER INFORMATIONS
Position based in Belgium
To provide as soon as possible.
Remuneration for this position will be defined according to the profile of the successful candidate.
UX-Republic specializes in the conception and design (UX-Design) of digital interfaces for large accounts. With nearly 90 employees specialized in UX-Design, UX-Republic has become the leader in its sector in three years.
We support our customers from the analysis of the problem or the opportunity, to the prototyping and testing of the concepts and functional and creative specifications through expert 'consulting' offers.
By remaining in this vision of support, we also offer several formulas and types of training for our large account customers (training.ux-republic.com).
Applying to UX-Republic means joining a team of passionate and generous experts in Belgium
Tell us your motivations. We love surprises!
Remember we have a rule, we only hire talent we think we will have #PLEASURE to work on a daily basis. We also have values that we look for in future UX-Republicans, including the #QUALITY, #RELIABILITY and finally the #PRIDE.