• THE MISSION
Under the leadership of the head of the Coaching Department of UX-REPUBLIC, you will work on missions in Luxembourg with high added value, both in France and internationally, at the heart of the strategy of our key account customers.
Your mission will be to simultaneously monitor the customer projects and UX missions assigned and to ensure that all of these projects are aligned with their strategy. Strategy on which you will be proactive.
As a UX Coach, you will also be involved in expert UX missions and/or at the head of the rope for missions with several UX-Republicans.
- Carry out missions for our clients requiring a senior level of experience and a developed autonomy,
- Head of the rope for missions with several UX-Republicans,
- UX missions and support for digital transformation (UX-Strategy)
- Workshops and interviews with Management Committees, C/Level,
- Risk management, planning, quality control and mission monitoring,
- Trainer on 3 training courses from the UX-Republic training catalog in order to deliver these training courses to our customers,
- Assist / support our teams on mission through our exchange and sharing channels,
- Animate short training sessions for our consultants within the framework of the “Guilds”,
- Actively participate in the writing of articles and white papers,
- Participate in strategic pre-sales with Business Managers,
- Actively contribute to the development of the company's reputation by developing articles, white papers, presentations that will be made available to the public through the Company's means of communication (site, social networks, press, etc.) ,
- Speak at external events organized by UX-Republic or by partners.
• YOUR PROFILE
- Senior experience level (7-8 years) in an agency, ESN or freelance,
- Mastery of agile methods, Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Design Sprint,
- Ability to carry strategic visions,
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and anticipation,
- Knowledge of user research, auditing, and user testing methods is required.
• YOUR PERSONALITY
Endowed with an unparalleled involvement, you are recognized for your ability to invest in ambitious projects and have a strong aptitude for written and oral communication.
You like working in a team and also know how to show great autonomy in the conduct of your missions. Rigorous and precise, you have great listening skills, a sense of negotiation and organization.
You have an eye for detail, a keen analytical mind, responsiveness and the ability to make decisions.
Your leadership allows you to lead the production teams with you in the projects in order to guarantee the success of the missions.
Passionate and curious, you are constantly on the lookout for technology in your chosen fields.
You want to invest in business projects of major brands, where your dynamism, your qualities of synthesis and autonomy will be a guarantee of success.
• THE +
- Facilitator of 'C-Level' customer workshops,
- Certified Scrum Po or Scrum Master,
- concepts in business and marketing,
- interest in growth hacking, use of the AARRR framework,
- Knowledge of data analysis software such as Google Analytics, Segment or AT Internet
- Mastery of one or more task and project management software: Asana, GitLab, Jira, MeisterTask, Monday.com, Trello, etc.
- Mastery of one or more prototyping and graphics software: Balsamiq Mockups, Mockplus, Pidoco, Mockflow, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Mastery of one or more Knowledge Management software: Cocoom, Document 360, Elium, etc.
- You will intervene on strategic projects for our Luxembourg and international key account customers
- You will be trained regularly in our training center and be yourself former.
- You will contribute to the influence of the company thanks to your contributions: blog articles, speeches, white papers…
- You will use methods and innovative technologies
- You will multiply your personal experiences with our customers large accounts.
With an ambitious vision about to prospect of real evolution linked to the growth of the company, you will develop a fruitful collaboration both at UX-REPUBLIC and with our customers. We offer you the opportunity to join one of the rising UX companies in Europe, already a leader in its sector, and to occupy a versatile and empowering position.
• FURTHER INFORMATIONS
Position based at Luxembourg with travel to be planned as part of the missions.
To provide as soon as possible.
Remuneration for this position will be defined according to the profile of the successful candidate.
UX-Republic specializes in the conception and design (UX-Design) of digital interfaces for large accounts. With nearly 90 employees specialized in UX-Design, UX-Republic has become the leader in its sector in three years.
We support our customers from the analysis of the problem or the opportunity, to the prototyping and testing of the concepts and functional and creative specifications through expert 'consulting' offers.
By remaining in this vision of support, we also offer several formulas and types of training for our large account customers (training.ux-republic.com).
Applying to UX-Republic means joining a team in Luxembourg of passionate and generous experts
Tell us your motivations. We love surprises!
Remember we have a rule, we only hire talent we think we will have #PLEASURE to work on a daily basis. We also have values that we look for in future UX-Republicans, including the #QUALITY, #RELIABILITY and finally the #PRIDE.
|Job category||UX COACH|