• THE MISSION
Under the impetus of the UX-REPUBLIC Partners, you will work on missions with high added value at the heart of the business issues of our key account customers.
You will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing our customers' user and business needs, participating in establishing the product vision and strategy, defining the roadmap and planning future versions of our customers' products with a user-centric approach. , to define and prioritize the functionalities of the products by leading workshops with the project team, the business and the trades.
Depending on the missions, you will be required to collaborate with the UX and the UI designer to design the web and/or mobile interfaces, to adjust and challenge the roadmap taking into account business impacts and technical constraints and also to implement sets up learning loops based on user feedback and Product KPIs (continuous product improvement approach) and supervises development stages;
We expect you to be able to accompany our customers towards the best practices of culture and the product approach.
• YOUR PROFILE
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a PO in an agency, SSII or freelance,
- Mastery of agile methods, Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Design Sprint,
- Ability to carry the product vision and plan the product roadmap,
- Ability to formulate and prioritize needs and manage the product backlog,
- Mastery of one or more task and project management software: Asana, GitLab, Jira, MeisterTask, Monday.com, Trello,
- Mastery of one or more prototyping and graphics software: Balsamiq Mockups, Mockplus, Pidoco, Mockflow, Sketch, Figma
- Mastery of one or more Knowledge Management software: Cocoom, Document 360, Elium,
- An excellent knowledge of user research, auditing, and user testing methods is required.
• YOUR PERSONALITY
Endowed with an unparalleled involvement, you are recognized for your ability to invest in ambitious projects and have a strong aptitude for written and oral communication.
You like working in a team and also know how to show great autonomy in the conduct of your missions. Rigorous and precise, you have great listening skills, a sense of negotiation and organization.
You have an eye for detail, a keen analytical mind, responsiveness and the ability to make decisions.
Your leadership allows you to lead the production teams with you in the projects in order to guarantee the success of the missions.
Passionate and curious, you are constantly on the lookout for technology in your chosen fields.
You want to invest in business projects of major brands, where your dynamism, your qualities of synthesis and autonomy will be a guarantee of success.
• THE +
- Facilitator of 'C-Level' customer workshops,
- Certified Scrum Po or Scrum Master,
- concepts in business and marketing,
- interest in growth hacking, use of the AARRR framework,
- Knowledge of customer support software such as Help Scout, Intercom or Uservoice,
- Knowledge of data analysis software such as Google Analytics, Segment or AT Internet
- You will intervene on strategic projects for our key account customers
- You will be trained regularly in our training center and be yourself former.
- You will contribute to the influence of the company thanks to your contributions: blog articles, speeches, white papers…
- You will use methods and innovative technologies
- You will multiply your personal experiences with our customers large accounts.
With an ambitious vision about to prospect of real evolution linked to the growth of the company, you will develop a fruitful collaboration both at UX-REPUBLIC and with our customers. We offer you the opportunity to join one of the rising UX companies in France, already a leader in its sector, and to occupy a versatile and empowering position.
• FURTHER INFORMATIONS
Position based on Paris and Ile de France region and to be filled as soon as possible.
Remuneration for this position will be defined according to the profile of the successful candidate.
UX-Republic specializes in the conception and design (UX-Design) of digital interfaces for large accounts. With nearly 90 employees specialized in UX-Design, UX-Republic has become the leader in its sector in three years.
We support our customers from the analysis of the problem or the opportunity, to the prototyping and testing of the concepts and functional and creative specifications through expert 'consulting' offers.
By remaining in this vision of support, we also offer several formulas and types of training for our large account customers (training.ux-republic.com).
Applying to UX-Republic means joining a team of passionate and generous experts
Tell us your motivations. We love surprises!
Remember we have a rule, we only hire talent we think we will have #PLEASURE to work on a daily basis. We also have values that we look for in future UX-Republicans, including the #QUALITY, #RELIABILITY and finally the #PRIDE.